Friday, May 06, 2011

Follow Friday (#1)


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee. It's a cool, funny way to discover new book bloggers, meet new people and find new followers.

This is my first Follow Friday and the question of the week is: Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

About the character I'd say without thinking twice Anita Blake! She's my favourite female character since forever (and Laurell K. Hamilton my fave author). She's funny, a real kick-ass and hands up who thinks she has all amazing men in her life! ;P
As for the date... Gosh, this is particularly hard to choose... At random, all of Anita's men!? xD Ok, seriously... Uhmmmm... I'd go for Quinn from Riley Jenson Guardian Series by Keri Arthur. He's so incredibly charming in everything he does or say... Definitely a man I'd wanna date for... Oh well, forever!! ;)

What about you?
back to top