Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday (#3)

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee. It's a cool, funny way to discover new book bloggers, meet new people and find new followers.

This
week's question: It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

1. When I wake up I have to drink a cup of latte before doing anything or I can be very upset all day. (that's one of the reasons I'm so close to Anita Blake! ;))

2. I love rearranging my house. I could do it at least once a month but then Franny would kill me so, I'm trying to be brave and do it only every couple of months, LOL

3. I love the smell of rain as much as the smell of new books!

4. I hate pigeons! (don't laugh, please) It was a sort of phobia once, now it's better but I really, really could live my personal heaven without seeing them...

5. I can't sleep at night if I'm alone... I'm not scared of being alone during the day (I even like it) but I can't stand to sleep without another person in the house at night, just freaks me out!
back to top