Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lazy Sunday (#2)

Lazy Sunday is a weekly event hosted by Franny @ Mind Reader. The Event is created to gather everyone together and get to know each other better. Every week Franny will ask a question about a topic of general interest to get to know you better. Something about yourself.

This week's question: What is your favourite Disney's Princess and why?

Sleeping Beauty! Why? Because I always found fascinating to be a Princess and sleep for most of the time! LOL Seriously, I think she's the most beautiful Princess Disney ever draw! And you can see that especially in the scene when the Prince finds her and he's about to kiss her. There's a framing that leaves you breathless... She really looks like a paint! And btw if I was her I would have wanted my dress pink! ;P

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I know you chose her for the sleeping part, as if I don't know you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes to the pink dress!
    New follower :)

    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/lazy-sunday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. C! Thanks for stopping by, I'm now following you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top