Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!


I was busy with the interview with Josephine Angelini that I almost forgot this lovely award... How dare I? :P This is my second blog award, YAY!! Thanks to my adorable friend Franny for nominating me, I really appreciated it! :)

Now, just like I did for the past award, I have to write other 7 facts about me, but of course different from the previous ones... So, here we go! :)

1. Next year I will be 30, YAY! :)
2. My eyes are black.
3. Purple is my fave color!
4. I'm addicted to Starbucks!!
5. Since I started drinking Diet Coke (almost three years ago) I can't drink regular Coke anymore because it tastes awful... *don't ask me why...*
6. I tried, very hard, but there's nothing you can say or do to change this... I totally dislike True Blood. -.- *I mean the Tv show, I didn't read any of the books.*
7. I can't wait to move out because I hate this house very, very much!!!! *breathe Silvia, you have to wait only 4 other months...*

These are my sweetest nominees:
1. Ninja Girl @ Ninja Girl Reads
2. Sinn @ Sinnful Books
3. Bex @ Kindle Fever
4. Diana @ The Lovely Getaway
5. Franny @ Mind Reader (thanks for the nomination and I really think you're the sweetest person in the world with such an adorable blog, but you already know that, right!? ;))
back to top