Tuesday, August 09, 2011

"Accused" by Kate Kaynak



ACCUSED BY KATE KAYNAK

SERIES: Ganzfield #4

PUBLISHER: Spencer Hill Press
GENRE: YA Paranormal
SOURCE: Publisher
LINKS: Goodreads | Book Depository

SUMMARY

We have ways of making you TALK. Who now has Isaiah's files? Someone in the government knows about Ganzfield... and he has special reasons to target Maddie.

MY REVIEW

After three books you're supposed to find a leak in a series, right? Wrong! I'm thinking how it is possible to give a rating of five when I gave it at the previous book and this one is even better! When I reviewed "Legacy" I knew I had to wait before announcing my fave book of the series...

Action, suspence, love, sadness, rage... Put these and more all together and you will have an idea of what it is reading this book. But I have to be honest, you need to read this series from the beginning to be able to feel all the emotions I'm talking about. It's inevitable, you have a relationship (bad or good) with every character and after a while it's like reading about your family, your friends, people you care about. That's why if anyone of them is laughing you can't stop a laugh from your lips, if someone is feeling a deep connection with someone else you are as well, if someone is crying you can't control tears in your eyes... And there are always cries, for a reason or another... When you read "Accused" you already shared so much with the characters that all I previously said is accentuated and the reading is harder sometimes, because some events became very touching for you...

I'm pretty sure that when the series will stop I'm gonna cry as a baby, 'cause I'm gonna miss Ganzfield and all the amazing people who live there... But I still have time to cry and I know that in the meantime Kate Kaynak is gonna blast my mind with her awesome story!

RATING: 5/5

4 comments:

  1. Thanks to you for the book, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting series. New follower by way of Sophie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a GREAT series! I suggest you to read it, Cristina and thanks for the follow, I'm following back! ;)

    ReplyDelete

back to top