Friday, October 21, 2011

Follow Friday (#7)

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a cool, funny way to discover new book bloggers, meet new people and find new followers. (This weeks featured are Book Savvy Babe and The Bursting Bookshelf.

This week's question is: What superhero is your alter-ego?

Are you sure you're ready to hear this? Well, don't say I haven't warned you... My superhero alter-ego is Blossom from The Powerpuff Girls! See? Told you you had to be prepared for this! Lol


She's the leader of The Powerpuff Girls, the smartest one with a passion for reading (no, really? ;P), she tend to be the peacemaker of the group and she always speaks freely and honestly. Plus she loves pink and she has long red hair (the kind of hair I always use to adopt!).
Ok, I think I made my point! ;P

What about you? What's your superhero alter-ego?
back to top