Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. There's a new Top Ten list to answer every week to have fun with and a way to get to know your fellow bloggers!
This week's Top Ten list is:
Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I've Never Read.
1. "Glass Houses" by Rachel Caine -> I've put this on top because a dear friend of mine always tries to push me reading it (and I mean it in a good way) and I don't think she knows how really she made me so damn curious about the Morganville series! But as much as I really wanna read it, I always find myself get into another book... But I swear I really do wanna read this first instalment!
2. "Entangled" by Cat Clarke -> You have no idea how I was happy to have this book at first! Then, I don't know why, I kept staring at it and without that urge to read it... Too bad, I know! :(
3. "Passion" by Lauren Kate -> I read the first two books. Did I love them? No. Did I like them? Uh. But do you know when you feel like you have to finish a series? This is the case... Ok, it was the case until my brain completely refused to keep reading it and I've been stuck since then!
4. "Incubus" by Carol Goodman -> This is one book that caught my attention because of the blurb and not the cover! Unusually intriguing, huh? That's why I have to find the time to read it!
5. "Divergent" by Veronica Roth -> Are you serious??? I know, I'm probably the last person in the world who hasn't read this one! -.- Truth is that I'm curious about it, but you know, sometimes you have to be in a specific mood to read a particular book, right? Well, apparently I'm not in the dystopian mood so often... *sigh* I'll try to do my best, promise!
6. "Moon Called" by Patricia Briggs -> Don't worry, I'm disappointed with myself for not picking it up yet...
7. "Poison Study" by Maria V. Snyder -> I haven't read it yet just because I have a "priority" list to follow but it's definitely one I care to read the most!
8. "Fantasy Lover" by Sherrilyn Kenion -> The main reason for not reading this before is that I'm scared it will be so good that then I will want to read all the others and that means time that unfortunately I don't have! :(
9. "A Hunger Like No Other" by Kresley Cole -> I love Mythology and I always had good vibrations from this book so, I'm pretty sure it won't disappoint me! ;)
10. "Black Swan Rising" by Lee Carroll -> I bought it because there was a 3x2 offer... Probably not the nicest thing to say of a book but truth is that I still can't figure if I like what I read on the blurb or not... But sometimes a book that doesn't particularly inspire you at first can be the best one in the end, right?
What about you? What books have been on your shelf for the longest but you've never read?