Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (#2)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. There's a new Top Ten list to answer every week to have fun with and a way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

This week's Top Ten list is:
Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast.

I live in UK, and that means I don't have Thanksgiving... And since I'm Italian I couldn't have had it even if I was still living in my hometown. :( But that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to celebrate one with some amazing authors very special to me! So...

1. Emily White -> Because she's an awesome friend (I just wish we could live closer!) who's gonna debut in May with her first novel, Elemental and you can't miss it!!!!

2. Cameo Renae -> Because we have an amazing friendship and she should know that Alaska is not gonna stop me from visiting her! ;D If you still haven't read her In My Dreams novel you should, now!

3. Kate Kaynak -> Because she's not only the great author of the amazing series called "Ganzfield", but she's an awesome Editor and I hold her in high esteem!

4. Jana Oliver -> Because since I met her I can't stop thinking how cool she is! Plus she created Beck... Come on, Beck!... Check out her Demon Trapper series and you will know what I mean! ;)

5. Laurell K. Hamilton -> Because she's the reason I'm so addicted to this genre and I will never be thankful enough for her Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series!

6. Keri Arthur -> Because I found my soulmate in Quinn from Riley Jenson Guardian Series! <3 And because she didn't stop making me dream of that beautiful world and kept writing about it in her new series, Dark Angel!

7. Larissa Ione -> Because her Demonica and Lords of Deliverance series are like a drug! And so are her men!!

8. Rachel Vincent -> Because I have never been so much touched like with her Shifters series and I'd like to thank her in person for that!

9. Josephine Angelini -> Because she's simply lovely and Starcrossed was a fab instalment of a great series!

10. Andrea Cremer -> Because I'd like to talk to her about Ren from Nightshade series all day long!

Which authors would you have at your Thanksgiving Feast?

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much, Silvia! Even though you won't be enjoying turkey, I still hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! You are totally the best and a great friend! I'd LOVE to visit the UK too! :) I will definitely be thinking about you this Thanksgiving! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top