Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (#3)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. There's a new Top Ten list to answer every week to have fun with and a way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

This week's Top Ten list is:
Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter.

It's difficult for me to do a TBR list in a specific period because it depends on what I receive to be reviewed (that come first!) so, I suppose I should call it a "Temporary"" TBR List For Winter, huh? Anyway, here it is (books are in no particular order):

1. "The Haunted" by Jessica Verday

2. "The Hidden" by Jessica Verday

3. "Hit List" by Laurell K. Hamilton

4. "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater

5. "A Hunger Like No Other" by Kresley Cole

6. "Seducing The Succubus" by Cassie Ryan

7. "Poison Study" by Maria V. Snyder

8. "Covet" by J.R. Ward

9. "Dark Heart Forever" by Lee Monroe

10. "Entangled" by Cat Clarke

What's your TBR list for winter?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVED Poison Study! Ever since reading that one I've been a Maria V. Snyder fangirl :)
    And Entangled and Dark Heart Forever are on my TBR list as well! The covers are so beautiful!
    -Daisy @ the Broke and the Bookish

    ReplyDelete

back to top