Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye Bye 2011... Welcome 2012!

It's only a matter of hours and it won't be 2011 anymore so, before it's gone I thought it would have been nice to thank it for some great things it brought me:
- Darkest Sins! (who doesn't love their blog!?)
- Awesome bookaholic friends whom rock my days, especially Kay, Bex and Michelle!!!
- Amazing authors, some of whom are real great friends and I'm so grateful to have them in my life!
- And last but not least... A home! Not that I was homeless before but trust me, I wasn't in a place I could call "home" for almost 3 years so, now that I am I'm all: WHOO-HOO!!!!

Of course there were problems during 2011, but let's be honest, is there a year you can say you don't have a single trouble of any kind? So, thanks 2011 and to 2012, I hope you will be the shiniest year ever! (remember I have a business to run and I'm gonna be 30 with you so, let's be very good, huh? ;P)

And now I leave you with my 100th book of the year finished *right on time* and this 100th post *YAY* wishing you:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Silvia, I really hope 2012 is a better year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always good and bad things, but I'm so glad you've still had real awesome things happen! I hope 2012 will be just as good if not better and I'm SO happy to have met you, S!! <3 Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new Year 2012 will better for sure after all now i know your blog^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year, hun!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top