Sunday, December 04, 2011

Dark Mind Book Tours!

Yesterday I told you to stay around because something was in the air...

Me and Franny @ Mind Reader are really in LOVE with the magic world of Paranormal (I know, it's pretty clear, huh? :P) and since we know there are so many authors of this genre out there whom try hard to promote their books, and many bloggers ready to help and support them, we thought it would have been nice to do something about it. Soooo... Dark Mind Book Tours launches today! Bloggers/reviewers with a big passion for Urban/Dark Fantasy, Paranormal Romance and even Dark Erotica, authors of this genres wanting to promote your book, we're definitely waiting for you! ;)

* It would be because Christmas is so close, I don't know, but something is telling me I will have another surprise tomorrow... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top