Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year, New Design! - Welcome "So Good...So Franny!"

Hey guys!!

How's your first day of this new year? Hope great! :)
I'm opening 2012 posting about a new blog called So Good...So Franny!. Born today, it's a blog about cooking by Franny (some of you already know her because of her blog Mind Reader). Why am I talking about it? Well, first because Franny is a fab cook (trust me, I'm the one who experiments all her recipes!) and second of all I made the design! What do you think about it? I really hope you love it as much as Franny did and remember that if you're interested in a blog makeover all you have to do is go in the related section and fill a little form! :)

So, have a look at So Good...So Franny!, show her some appreciation for food and have amazing year! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited and the design you made is simply wonderful!!!! Exactly what I wanted for the blog! THANK YOU ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome! :) Now all I need is some great food of yours! ♥

    ReplyDelete

back to top