Sunday, February 19, 2012

A busy week...

I know, I know, where have you been all week, Silvia???? Truth is I thought I could have managed guests with blog, my bad, sorry :( ... But you have to understand, I had mum and sis over for a while and I hadn't seen them in more than a year (stupid long distance and money trouble -.-), I was thrilled to stay with them for a few days and that's why I haven't been posting anything since Monday... Anyway, even if I completely cut off my reading, I worked on a book trailer I hope to share with you soon... Don't ask more, I can't tell anything but be prepared for something really special! ;)

I received some great books this week, oh well, this whole month ;) and I thank Publishers, Editors and Authors for thinking about me! I'm scheduling everything and from tomorrow I will keep up with every single book, promise!
In the meantime I remind you there's a giveaway running here at Darkest Sins to win an eBook copy of "The Lure Of Shapinsay" by Krista Holle + a great T-Shirt! If you haven't joined it yet you still can do by clicking here. I will announce 1 lucky winner on February 24th so, hurry up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top