Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Operative" by Kate Kaynak



OPERATIVE BY KATE KAYNAK

SERIES: Ganzfield #5

PUBLISHER: Spencer Hill Press
GENRE: YA Paranormal
SOURCE: Publisher
LINKS: Goodreads | Book Depository

SUMMARY
Maddie and the rest of the team must catch the person selling classified information to terrorists - before they become the targets.

MY REVIEW

I missed reading about this series so much that after I received the ARC of the fifth book I almost screamed with joy! But my joyful mood wasn't always there with me during the reading... My bad, I should have know better and stopped believing I wouldn't have cried with the next book a long time ago... In fact there is not a single book in which I didn't have to cry, and it doesn't matter the reason or if it happens at the beginning, in the middle or in the end, you can be sure at some point some tears will come... And do you wanna know what is the worst part in all this? You can hate it but in the end you're gonna love every moment like that, because here's the news: Kate Kaynak knows how to use the element of surprise and create a big emotional impact with it.

Kate always writes a "previously on" in every book so, even if you're new to this series you can easily follow the events. But truth is this series is really particular... It's true you can follow every book without difficulties, but that's not the point, the real one is that the characters develop with the reader an amazing relationship, and at some point you start considering them like a sort of family. I said something similar in my review for "Accused", but I really feel the need to emphasize this, to have a beautiful relationship like that you have to read the series from the beginning, and trust me, you won't regret it for a second! So, if you haven't started reading this series yet do it now and then wait anxiously for the sixth and last book!

RATING: 4/5
back to top