Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Pre-made Template & New Designs!!


Hello everyone!

As you can see, I recently made a Pre-made Template (I'm kinda proud of it!) that includes:
- Header
- Background
- Blog Button
- Social Media Icons
- Signature
- Installation
I already adjusted colors and fonts so, all this beautiful template needs is a lovely home! ;)

Are you interested? If so please, email me.


In the past few days I even worked on a blog makeover and a blog button. Feel free to have a look at my updated portfolio and follow these two really amazing authors and their great blogs!! :)
    

4 comments:

  1. You're really talented. I'd love to have some graphic design skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably won't have to say it, since you should already know, but you rock, S. ;) Real gorgeous stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

back to top