Monday, April 30, 2012

R.A.K - April 2012 Wrap Up!


Book Soulmates
R.A.K (Random Acts of Kindness) is an event hosted by two lovely girls (Isalys and Vanessa) at Book Soulmates. Choose a person (from the Google Doc list on the Book Soulmates website), check out their wishlist (it can be posted on Amazon, Goodreads, your blog...) and then select something from that list and send it as a gift.

Thanks to Beks for being so sweet to gift me "Tempest Rising" by Tracy Deebs and to my lovely friend Michelle for making me so happy with "First Drop Of Crimson" by Jeaniene Frost!

My R.A.K went to Beks, I gifted her "Angel" by L.A. Weatherly and (even if they're not books) I helped Michelle creating two buttons for her memes on her blog!

Now, it's always a pleasure receiving books and I really like to gift them as well, but unfortunately the past months weren't the best ones for me and since I'm having too much expenses, I decided to stop with the R.A.K, at least for a while... Hope to be able to join again soon and thanks again to Beks and Michelle!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Have you read it yet? I can't wait to see what you think of it.
    The buttons you made have already been put to use, well one so far :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but as soon as I read it I will let you know! ;)
      YAY! And I already saw the "Around The World" one :D

      Delete

back to top