Friday, July 13, 2012

My recent absence...

Hello everyone,

You might have noticed my absence by now on my blog (with the exception of the tour posts already scheduled) and social networks... Thing is I recently lost my grandpa and so I was away with my family. I came back to London a couple of days ago, but I was really exhausted and let's face it, not in the mood to do a post or anything at all.

I considered (and I always will) my grandpa like a father to me, and I'm afraid I haven't exactly properly processed the whole situation yet. It might be because I stayed strong for everyone, or the fact I had to keep working despite everything, and so my mind was occupied with things I would have gladly put aside, but I couldn't. Anyway, truth is I don't know how I feel. Seriously, for the first time in my life I have no idea. Ask me the question and I won't be able to answer you. I keep going, of course, but I-don't-know how I feel. What I know for sure is that I'm glad Franny was there with and for me (like always), and I'm deeply thankful for the love and support of some amazing people (to Kay and Tom, I particularly appreciated all your thoughts and your constant kindness).

Thanks everyone for understanding and stay tuned, I'm taking control of Darkest Sins again and new reviews will be on their way soon...

Silvia

13 comments:

  1. :(

    Silvia, I am so sorry. I lost my grandfather a few years ago and I still start crying whenever I think about him. He was my best friend.

    I know this time is very hard for you. And I know you have so much wonderful support already, but if you need any more, feel free to message me any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have you back, Silvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sincere condoleances...
    take your time and take care we understand and will wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* I wish I could do more than just *hugs*, i have lost my only granddad and both my nans a few years ago and I know how sad and heartbreaking it is.

    If you need to talk or rant you know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Silvia. So sorry for your loss. Take time away from blogging if you need it and do what's right for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your followers will remain loyal luv. don't even worry about that. i'm really sorry for your loss Silvia. sending the strongest positive vibes as i can from across the pond (Canada). We'll be right here when you're ready. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to see you back :) Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My condolences, sweetheart. *sending love and hugs your way*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry for your loss, Sylvia. I can't imagine what you're going through. There's no rush getting back -- just make sure you take care of yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs, hugs & more hugs to you Silvia.
    I hope you start feeling yourself again soon, takes time, but you'll get there
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all your kindness and support.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry! Hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

back to top