Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dirty Little Secret (#1)


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.
To participate in the meme all you need to do is: 
1. Be a follower of Under the Covers
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image and copy instructions. 
3. Answer the question they propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Add your link in their post!



This week's question is:
What quote or picture would you get tattooed from a book and where would you get it?


The answer can be one and only:

I can picture it on my lower back (I'd like it on my wrist, too), but without "The Demon Trapper Series" text.
Isn't it a beauty? And the series is a kick-ass OMG-how-awesome one!

What about you? What quote or picture would you get tattooed from a book and where would you get it?

7 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!! You know I am eternally undecided about tattoos, but that definitely is one of my choices! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tempted to do the same, actually, but the detailing would take forever.

    What quote? "Change the story, change the world. " - Terry Pratchett
    I'd have it put around a wrist, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but the temptation is still there... And it's big!

      BTW, great quote!

      Delete
  3. That is an awesome tat. Great choice, haven't read the book. Thanks for participating!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great choice Silvia! It's really smart.
    I've only read the first book, I need to catch up!

    Vix @ ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vix! :) I've recently read the last instalment (the big finale!) and I can assure you that you won't regret a single book of this amazing series! ;)

      Delete
  5. I haven't read this series, but that symbol is killer. I have it on my wishlist and will be trying to find it soon.

    ReplyDelete

back to top