Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dirty Little Secret (#4)


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.
To participate in the meme all you need to do is: 
1. Be a follower of Under the Covers
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image and copy instructions. 
3. Answer the question they propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Add your link in their post!



This week's question is:
It's blogger appreciation week... Tell us which bloggers/reviewers would you like to meet in person?

There are many bloggers/reviewers I would like to meet in person, but I confess I have a personal Top 3:
  • Michelle @ Much Loved Books -> I think I can talk for her too when I say we instantly connected and I couldn't be happier about that, she's simply great! *We keep missing each other at the last minute, hon, we absolutely need to fix that once and for all!*
  • Vix @ TToria -> A lovely, strong girl who's an amazing mum, too, and of course a great reviewer! I love our chats and I love working with her every time we get the chance to. *I would be honoured to meet you in person, Vix! x*
  • Liz @ Fictional Candy -> Probably the best supporter ever who quickly became an amazing friend, as well! *One day we'll finally talk face to face, in the meantime a huge hug to you and Leah! :)*
What about you? Which bloggers/reviewers would you like to meet in person?

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* I agree 100% with you Silvia on both accounts. Plus I have to include Franny in that meet up too

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are too nice!!! :) This is an awesome post, thank you so much! And I completely agree too!

    ReplyDelete

back to top