Monday, September 10, 2012

Vaempires Zombie Rising Bloody Chunks Tour: Trailer Reveal!


Vaempires Zombie Rising Bloody Chunks Tour starts today (by Dark Mind Book Tours)
and I'm its first stop with an amazing trailer reveal!
__________________________________________________________________________________

THE VAEMPIRES: ZOMBIE RISING BLOODY CHUNKS TOUR
INTRODUCTION BY THOMAS WINSHIP

(Thomas Winship)
Hello everyone. Welcome to the Bloody Chunks Tour! 

I’m Thomas Winship, author of Vaempires: The Evolutionary War—a vampire series that explores the question: what if vampires evolved?

For this book tour, I decided to do something a bit different. Instead of sharing excerpts, reviews, interviews, and all the usual accompaniments, I’m giving you the book itself—piece by piece.

Or chunk by bloody chunk!
(Vaempires: Zombie Rising)

This tour is the only place where you can read Vaempires: Zombie Rising, the next chapter in the vaempires saga, before its official release! 
The tale of The Evolutionary War resumes in Væmpires: Zombie Rising.Væmpires have taken control of twelve major cities. Their leader, Vielyn, seeks the atomic weapons that will bring the rest of the world to its knees.Vampire forces are reeling. As Linq and Ray race to the royal estate to rendezvous with Cassandra and Daniel, the princess is captured and Daniel falls.With the fate of world shifting to their teenage shoulders, Linq and Ray must deal with tremendous losses while battling a most unexpected—and undeadly—new foe.   
This tour wouldn’t be possible without the time and efforts of a very special group of people, beginning with Silvia and Franny at Dark Mind Book Tours and including everyone on the list below. Please show your support by stopping by, commenting, and spreading the word!

Tour Schedule:
I hope you enjoy Vaempires: Zombie Rising!

_________________________________________________

VAEMPIRES ZOMBIE RISING TRAILER REVEAL!

I'm so happy that I could touch the sky every time I'm about to do a Vaempires Trailer. Seriously, this series is so freaking-gloriously-good that I feel blessed to be its video editor!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Tom, for always believing in me so much and I can't possible understand how the hell you managed to make me read about Zombies (and like them), but still. THANK YOU!

And now I may present you the trailer for Vaempires: Zombie Rising!

*VAEMPIRES ZOMBIE RISING by Thomas Winship*

Let us know what you think of the trailer in the comments!
_________________________________________________

Where you can find Tom:

Where you can buy Vaempires books:
CreateSpace (Revolution) - CreateSpace (White Christmas)

Keep following Vaempires Zombie Rising Bloody Chunks Tour and don't forget to come back here on September 28th to read my reviews for Vaempires: Revolution, Vaempires: White Christmas and Vaempires: Zombie Rising!!!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you, Silvia, for creating such an amazing video! Like Iris, you bring my creations to life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know how to give me the best compliments possible, don't you? :)
      Thank you so much, Tom!

      Delete
  2. WHAT THE ----??? OMG, that was an AMAZING trailer. I can't wait to read this!!! Two of my most favorite things...Vampires/Vaempires and ZOMBIES!!! <3 AMAZING, Silvia!!! Can't wait, Tom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your excitement has made my day, Cameo! <3
      And BTW, you'll LOVE this new Vaempires adventure, I'm totally sure of that! ;)

      Delete
  3. It really pulls you in, and its so classy in its presentation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom, the book sounds amazing! The book trailer was done very well. Vampires will always be my favorite paranormal creature, but Zombies?! So great! Can't wait to read it. And I love the idea of giving the book out a 'chunk' at a time during the tour. I'll be following along!

    @theedgeofwords

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeeeeeek!!!!! I LOVE this!!! and of course I love Zombies! :) YAY!!! I'm so flipping excited for this and I cannot wait to share the goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The trailer is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! But I already told you that :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top