Thursday, December 13, 2012

Libraries are Forever: E-books & Print Books Can Coexist

Recently, I was contacted in regards of a post I made about Print Books vs. eBooks. The post was written more than a year ago, when I still hadn't read any eBooks at all and I was a strong supporter of Paperbacks. Not that this has changed much, I mean, printed books remain my favourites and the pleasure I gain every time I read them is unique. Still, I now have a Kindle and I use it quite often.
Anyway, Allison (the girl who contacted me) showed me an interesting graphic project she took part in and I thought I'd share it with you.

The graphic below specifically examines the success of print books versus e-books and why it’s likely that both will continue to remain popular among readers. Have a look at it and feel free to share your thoughts about it, Allison would love to hear them!

Graphic used with permission © TeachingDegree.org E-books Infographic

2 comments:

  1. I still prefer print books but I do find that with my Kindle I read a lot more books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, nothing compares to print books!

      Delete

back to top