Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Lethal Rider" by Larissa Ione



LETHAL RIDER BY LARISSA IONE

SERIES: Lords of Deliverance #3
PUBLISHER: Piatkus
GENRE: Paranormal Romance
SOURCE: Publisher
LINKS: Goodreads | Book Depository

SUMMARY
Eight months ago, demon-slayer Regan Matthews seduced Thanatos, the fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse. Now she's pregnant with his child—a child who, if prophecies are to be believed, is fated to save the world. But things aren't always as they appear, and the baby conceived by two warriors may yet be the very catalyst that kicks off Armageddon. Thanatos, who will be Death when his Seal breaks, never thought he'd have a family, yet as he grows close to Regan and his unborn son, he allows himself to dream. But as the world edges towards the end of days and his evil brother plots against him, Thanatos realises that the sacrifice he must make could destroy everything he dreamed of having.

MY REVIEW

This is the book I've been waiting to read the most since Thanatos has been my favourite from the very beginning of this unique series. I have nothing against the other Horsemen (how could I?), to be completely honest I'm strongly into all of them for a reason or another still, Than has always been the one who called to me with that particular intensity I couldn't really ignore. And boy if this book isn't proof enough of how my instinct was right and how much I've fallen for this Horseman...

Plot and characters are alluring as usual, but it's the mix of emotions running in you while you turn page after page that make this read simply delightful. I was full of pain and rage one minute and completely overrun by love and sadness the next. I cried and then I smiled. I felt excitement for an upcoming fight and then an increasing excitement for, well, with Thanatos and sex-is-finally-an-option-for-me what would you expect?


Love, betrayal, fight, lust... Another fantastic instalment in a series that you should definitely put in your TBR pile (and pick it up asap) to find it soon in your list of favourite series of all time!

RATING: 5/5

2 comments:

  1. Eeek! This is the only one I haven't read in the series yet. I'll have to go buy it ASAP since it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, Lily. The sooner the better, Than is just soooo good...
      My review for "Rogue Rider" will be up in the next couple of days ;)

      Delete

back to top