Friday, June 07, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#1)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

(picture from Pinterest)
My hair is getting longer and longer (YAY!!) and I wonder if perhaps I should start thinking about some cool hairstyle ideas... Yep, I should!

Purple is my fave colour, although I'm not sure I would be ok with a full purple-y head (but I do like when I see that on other people very much), I know for sure I'd love to have some purple tips.
I'm a natural brunette that often used to dye her hair with different kinds of red in the past years (read-head inside much?), but lately preferred to use black instead.  So, what about the picture on the right? The length is almost the right one and the waves are there, so basically it's just a matter of black/purple or brown/purple combination sort of decision...

What do you think? And what inspires you?

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this !!! I am an uber fan of having some fun with your hair, and especially in the summer, its a great time to let loose! I like the color on the ends like the picture! ( especially purple or red ) or even the color in a couple of streaks.. I like brown Purple like the picture alot ! You should totally post what you end up doing! I would love to see it! Thanks for taking part in my Inspired Fridays ! New Bloglovin and GFC follower as well! ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great! I'm so happy you loved my first Inspired Friday post! And sure, I'll make a picture or two to post here as soon as I get my hair done. I still don't know when, but it's surely going to happen! (the sooner the better, huh?) I feel the same about the brown/purple mix... Truth is, the more I stare at the picture above, the more I fall in love with the combo!
    Thanks for the follow, Katie and I'm thrilled to have joined your meme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would look so cute and purple is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is, isn't it? I'm definitely going for it!

    ReplyDelete

back to top