Friday, June 28, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#4)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...



Last year, on June 26th, I lost my amazing Grandpa. He has always been a paternal figure for me, a very wonderful one and, despite the fact he's gone, I still can't totally come to terms with that. I keep going on with my life, of course, but it's hard and sometimes it hurts more than others.

So, even if he's my inspiration every day of my life, I'd like to dedicate this Inspired Friday to him.

Wherever you are Grandpa, I miss you immensely and I love you always!
xx

What do you think? And what inspires you?

4 comments:

  1. I know he will always be with you rooting you on! He sounds like a great man, full of inspiration. i love that picture! . Happy weekend ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Sounds like he was a very special man. That's a wonderful grandpap. Sorry you have to miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Katie! x That picture is one of my favourites and he's a wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very wonderful one, indeed. Thanks, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete

back to top