Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#1)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"I would rather like to see you in a passion, I think."
"You will." His voice stroked her skin like a velvet kiss.

Page 134 - "Once Upon a Tower" by Eloisa James


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

18 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader4 June 2013 at 12:21

    Very interesting, Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my teaser for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly @ Words Fueled by Love4 June 2013 at 13:39

    Take on Rapunzel? Gonna check this out! Thanks for visiting my blog Silvia!

    Returning the follow!

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Sounds steamy. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-june-4-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely teaser! :) I've not heard of this book before, thanks for sharing. ^.^ Also, thanks for stopping by my TT post. :3
    Happy Reading! :D


    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I particularly love them, too!!

    Thanks for stopping by, Naomi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica@a GREAT read4 June 2013 at 23:00

    Ooh nice tease! This one's new to me!


    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good! Adding to my TBR :) Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow back, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My pleasure and glad you liked it, Tiffa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rapunzel mashes up a bit with another 'famous' story...Intriguing, huh? But overall the plot is quite unique per se and I'm really enjoying it :)

    Thanks for visiting and following back, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oohh steamy and hot... for some reason the book vaguely reminds me of Rapunzel :D

    ReplyDelete

back to top