Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#4)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Caleb let out a sigh and adjusted himself. Perhaps he'd visit the bar up the street and find a more than hospitable woman to take his mind off the girl behind the locked door.

Kindle 28% - "Captive In The Dark" by C.J. Roberts


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

16 comments:

  1. Deb Deb Reviews25 June 2013 at 12:30

    This one is on my TBR list!

    Here is ours: http://debdebreviews.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/teaser-tuesday-june-25-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this teaser! Here’s my Teaser Tuesdays for the week!

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is she behind the locked door? Sounds intriguing. Here are my teasers from River Road by Suzanne Johnson and Beautifully Broken by Sherry Soule. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Errrr.... hmmmm. :-) Not sure I dare read the synopsis for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra Nachlinger25 June 2013 at 16:13

    I'm definitely curious about what's going on! Why is she locked up?
    My Teaser is from ORPHAN TRAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh, I'm dying to find time for this. Thanks for the teaser!
    My TT, and there's a giveaway running on my blog to check out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like that "hospitable woman" may not take his mind off the girl behind the locked door. :) Hope you are enjoying.

    I have a teaser up this week as well, if you'd like to stop by:

    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-168.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. OR she pushes the right ones too well and he's scared of that... Who knows? ;)
    I do love the cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHY is what makes this book a very dark one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't go there unless you're a dark erotica fan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol. Nope, not really, but there's a first time for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why!!! There is one just there!! She must push the wrong buttons! Love the cover!

    Here's My Tease!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

back to top