Friday, July 19, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#6)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

This past weekend I visited Bristol (yep, I really liked it!) and there was a public art exhibition called Gromit Unleashed. Are you familiar with Wallace and Gromit? Well, 80 giant fibreglass sculptures of Gromit (5ft tall), each designed by different artists, were (and still are for the whole summer) all over the streets of Bristol and the surrounding area.

It goes without saying that children and adults were both having great fun taking pictures with those sculptures! Of course, even me :P and yes, I wish I could have designed one as well!

Here on the left you can see a little collage I made with just a few statues I photographed.
Enjoy the Gromits! :)

What do you think? And what inspires you?

4 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader19 July 2013 at 13:56

    We did have fun, didn't we? :) Wish we could've seen more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are SUPER cute! and i love the collage ! im glad you and Franny had a blast on your mini va-ca ! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it :) and thanks, Katie!

    ReplyDelete

back to top