Friday, July 26, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#7)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

(picture from Pinterest)

Something you might not know about me is that I'm a real sucker for totes & bags so, when I saw this sweatshirt tote I was just "Ok, I have to get one!".

The girl who made it has kindly posted a wonderful tutorial on her blog that I'm more than willing to follow step by step. Of course, I need a sewing machine first, but I already thought of buying one so, dear lovely sweatshirt tote, hear me out, you're going to face me at some point, HA!

If you're curious to see how this works, click on the picture and you will be redirected on the blog post with the tutorial! ;)

What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top