Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#6)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


She gave him a look that could have cut steel. He noted with mild amusement that her hazel eyes seemed greener with her anger, almost like how a vampire's eyes got in the early stages before they changed color completely.

Page 33 - "First Drop Of Crimson" by Jeaniene Frost


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

9 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader16 July 2013 at 10:36

    Awesome teaser, Silvia! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica@a GREAT read16 July 2013 at 11:36

    Niiiiice! I loooooved this book! Heck, any Jeaniene Frost book is bound to be a fave!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this story very much and like your teaser too. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh..... I loved this book!! Great tease!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first try with Jeaniene Frost's books, but something tells me it won't be the last one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks and so far the book is quite enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hear that, I'm having a good time with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top