Friday, August 16, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#10)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

(picture from Deviantart)
I've always preferred salted to sweets, still do, so the reason why I'm sharing this cake has nothing to do with my palate taste but everything with art and my first love...

Art -> How can you not be fascinated by such a (literally) piece of art!?! I have a deep admiration for those artists but I swear, fan of sweets or not, I don't know if I'd have the heart to eat and destroy such a beauty...

First love -> Cinema. My Grandma has worked with montage when she was a teenager and I developed this passion as much as her love for books as well. I lost count of the classic movies we saw together every afternoon since I was a child and the passion for the big screen never left me. At some point I even took a degree in Event Management for Cinema and TV. Who would have ever guessed, huh? ;)

Here it is, this is why I can't take my eyes off of this awesome cake!

What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top