Friday, August 30, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#12)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

I find book ends very useful, especially when you're running out of free space in your bookshelves like me at the moment *cough-cough* and surely there are lots of very good looking ones out there!

I put together in the picture on the left a few I recently found on this Etsy shop. Basically those reflect better the genre I read the most and yes, NERD is something to be proud of, always!

Of course, those bookends are a bit expensive, but I would never expect a cheap price for something so artistically cool and unique, would you? It probably just means I have to wait a bit longer to buy them, but as the good bookworm I am, I'm already dreaming them in my home! ;)

What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top