Friday, August 02, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#8)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

(picture from Pinterest)


A book, a very comfy nook and a wonderful view with a lovely sunny day... Come on, I dare you all book lovers to say this is not the perfect summer reading spot!

I'm trying to catch up with most of my reads (who doesn't, huh?) and I must say, with a spot like THAT, reading would be heavenly! And I'm pretty sure reviewing would be as well, since I'd be particularly relaxed and inspired.

Yep, if it was for me, I'd be sitting there with a book most of the day, especially during such a hot summer!

What do you think? And what inspires you?

8 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader2 August 2013 at 16:25

    I totally have to agree with you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Silvia!
    How I wish I could have a cosy window bench! I miss my sunny summer days reading. Thank you for sharing. :) This week I'm inspired with Wooden Letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO had to share this corner of Paradise! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat!
    I think this cosy window bench is a common dream of every passionate reader like us...Sigh! Thanks for stopping by and I really like the Wooden Letters idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ughhh that little nook is awesome! i want to read there / sleep there / nap there... you name it! and yes i need to catch up on a lot of reading.. this would help ! thanks for the great picture ! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes. I'd love to have that seat and view. Although...I might be distracted watching out the window and not get much reading done. LOL! Which maybe what happened to that person, with windows open and book left. ;)

    ReplyDelete

back to top