Friday, August 09, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#9)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

So, my lil sis (I know, she's 21 but she will always be my lil sis, deal with it! LOL) came back from her holiday in Greece this week with a big surprise... I honestly didn't know what to expect because she was very mysterious and all "you really wouldn't believe it if I told you, so I have to show you!". Uhmm, what she can possibly have done?
Well, I'll be damn...


Indeed, she is the one on the picture you see! :-O

Now, I have vertigo and I couldn't jump like that, but boy if I'd LOVE to do so!! She told me it's freaking awesome and you actually feel free, happy and, most important, alive. A unique experience that, let me tell you, I wouldn't have ever, ever, EVER expected my sister would even think of trying. 

I'm soooo proud of you lil sis and, believe me, you're definitely a great inspiration!

What do you think? And what inspires you?

8 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader9 August 2013 at 18:35

    That is AMAZING!!! I wish I could have the guts to do something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do that. I would also like to go ziplining . I think it would be sooo fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! This is amazing!! I'm don't have vertigo, but I must confess that I would be really afraid that something went wrong. You need to be really brave to do something like this! Still, it's in my bucket list. Do share photos if you ever do it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is and it was a real surprise, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I doubt it's ever gonna happen, trust me... But I don't doubt for a second my sis would do that again. She keeps talking about it and says the sad part is that it lasted just a few minutes, so I'm pretty sure she will jump and fly again at the first occasion! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be so exhilarating and free feeling. I think I'd like to do it, but I'd be nervous as all out the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She was nervous at the beginning but then the fun won :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top