Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#11)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


When she met his gaze, the heat flaring in her hazel eyes caught him unaware, hitting him in the gut and momentarily cutting off his breath. David couldn't remember a time when a look twisted him in knots, and he didn't know if he liked it.

Kindle 6% - "Shrouded In Illusion" by H.D. Thomson


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

16 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader20 August 2013 at 13:40

    I love your teaser! As you know I read it a couple of weeks ago, so I look forward to your thoughts! Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, he likes it. :P My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice teaser.. Haven't read it but I'm just about to look it up. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my TT.

    And yes, Vlad is very *sigh* lol

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems good so far and don't worry, you're going to read my thoughts first thing on Monday morning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My pleasure, Linsey! :)
    And I reeeeally hope to read more about Vlad soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica@a GREAT read20 August 2013 at 19:36

    Ooh nice tease!! Haven't heard of this one! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra Nachlinger20 August 2013 at 19:44

    I like how David is off-kilter by that look. Sounds like a book I'd enjoy.
    My teaser is from THROUGH A YELLOW WOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela ReadingCave21 August 2013 at 00:48

    I am not sure if I would like a look twisting me in knots either. Great teaser!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  9. It wouldn't be a really pleasant feeling, huh? Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, this is new to me. And really does sound wonderful. Hope you are enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Sigh* David!! Not a strong alpha type guy, but I loved him none-the-less!! Great tease!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're right, but I like him so far ;)

    ReplyDelete

back to top