Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#9)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Even through the crowd and the stale odor of the club, Lucan had scented the trace notes of perfume on her skin—something exotic, rare.
He smelled it now as well, a delicate note that clung to the night, teasing his senses and calling to something primitive within him.

Page 23 - "Kiss of Midnight" by Lara Adrian


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

14 comments:

  1. I'm so behind reading this series - good teaser!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franny @ Mind Reader6 August 2013 at 13:52

    Primitive, huh? :) Can't wait to hear more! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh good teaser! Thanks for stopping by my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra Nachlinger6 August 2013 at 15:04

    I love that phrase: "a delicate note that clung to the night."
    Here's my Teaser: Tougher Than the Rest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa (Lost in Literature)6 August 2013 at 18:00

    Great teaser!!! Thanks for stopping by and for sharing this teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica@a GREAT read6 August 2013 at 19:54

    Ooh nice tease!! Wonder what will happen next!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just started it, I bought the first instalment a couple of months ago or so and I was really looking forward to reading it. Fortunately, summer is always good to get back on track with some of my purchases ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of pretty (oh-my) interesting things...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go get here already!! You know you want her!

    Great tease Silvia!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

back to top