Friday, September 06, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#13)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

I love pictures. I may not be a big fan of me in pictures, but I love taking them and I definitely love working on them (collages, videos...). So, when I saw the canvas portrait below I couldn't resist, I had to share it!

Isn't she it lovely? I think a canvas portrait would look amazing in the bedroom for example or, if you're lucky to have one, above a fireplace. Honestly, I would display them everywhere around the house, LOL!

I really wanna try to make at least a couple of canvas like the one on the right and if you're curious and want to know how it works, then click on the picture to visit the blog post with the tutorial. You'll be surprised to see it's not a very difficult process after all. ;)

What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top