Friday, September 20, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#15)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

I've always loved braids!! You can easily catch me on the sofa watching TV while I play with my hair and do/undo braids over and over. It might sounds compulsive, I know, but I find it quite relaxing.

Recently I've mastered the art to do fishtail braids, WOOT! At the beginning I thought it was going to be something complex to achieve, then I was "No way! Is it so simple? Really!?" and so I've started having fun!

The picture on the left (it's not me or it would have been deep black, but I liked the photo and also the top!) shows a beautiful result. Then, sometimes I like to leave most of the hair down (that's the beauty of long hair after all) with just a fishtail braid crown or a fishtail braid on one side. Yep, you can say I'm in love with this kind of braid! ;P


Now, could you ever believe that after achieving a goal I would stop challenging myself!?
Of course not, you know me better than that, don't you? ;)


<- Here on the left there's my next mission...

*pause to admire the mission (impossible?)*

...Gorgeous, isn't it?

*sparkling eyes*

THAT definitely sounds complex!
It might take me a while to master it, huh?
Certainly, but hey, easy is boring so, let's do this!

What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top