Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#12)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Writing erotica is like fucking someone for the first time. You aren't sure exactly what he wants yet so you try to give him everything he could possibly want. Everything and anything..."

Page 30 - "The Siren" by Tiffany Reisz


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

18 comments:

  1. *Squee* Are you enjoying this book???? I really enjoyed this series. A bit controversial, but sooooo good!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franny @ Mind Reader3 September 2013 at 11:25

    That is.... niiiiice =D Looking forward to know more! Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The publisher contacted me to see if I was interested in reviewing this series and I said yes with no hesitation at all. I've seen this series around for a long time and I was too intrigued by it to refuse such a tempting invitation! ;)
    I read the first six chapters so far and in some ways it's something different, really enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica@a GREAT read3 September 2013 at 11:33

    Oooh very nice!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was sure of your approval, Franny! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy you like it and thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting...

    Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice teaser! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh nice teaser. Haven't seen this book before but definitely going to check it out.. As you can tell from my TT, I love a bit of steam! Thanks for sharing and stopping by :0)

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know, that's why I thought you would have particularly enjoyed my teaser this week! ;) I have four books in the series to review and so far I can tell I'm going to have a good time in doing so :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How great you have the whole series. I'm definitely going to add this to my TBR... Enjoy the hell out of them ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will and I'm glad you added it to your TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Wipe that grin off your face. You used to look exactly like that when we were kids and you thought you scored some big victory."

    25% through Kindle version of Cross My Heart ( A Contemporary Romance Novel) by Abigail Strom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good one, I really like it! Thanks for sharing and stopping by, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol. Well, that could very well be true. :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

back to top