Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#15)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Filtering through her memories, he was about to pull the plug on everything that had to do with him when his heart skipped a beat at the way she had reacted to the touch of his tongue on her wrist. The subtle intake of breath and the surprised look in her eyes, as if she couldn't deny her attraction to him, awakened him.

Kindle 20% - "Rise Of The Fallen" by Donya Lynne


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

14 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT read24 September 2013 at 13:10

    Oh my! What a teaser!! :D

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop! Great teaser! I'm so glad you're reading this (obviously). I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I need to know your thoughts on this one.

    Thanks for stopping by :0)
    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like an interesting read. I really am interested to know why he was going to erase her memories of him. It sounds like an interesting read. Here is my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, mysterious and sexy. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After weeks of teasing I couldn't resist any further, I had to read it and see what the great fuss was all about. ;) Happy you recommend it to me, I'm already through half of the read and I wouldn't have imagined it to be such a fast but catching story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is! Thanks for stopping by, Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't like mysterious AND sexy? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh.... this sounds like fun.... He's going to fall for her for sure!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. And he seems to fall bad but how-so-good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad your enjoying it. I had it on my kindle for ages but then saw a friends review in my feed on goodreads so I had to read it. The next 2 are even better. Book 2 is full of passion. and the novella in between (2.5) is Hawt!! Book 3 is my fav so far. Can't wait for book 4. So glad you decided to read it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've picked where I left off yesterday as soon as I woke up and what do you know, there it was a wondrous scene! ;) I admit I'm kinda surprised by this book, I usually end up being disappointed with free eBooks, but this doesn't seem to be the case and I'm very pleased about that. I feel like I won't be able to avoid reading the second instalment for too long, huh? From what I've read so far, the next couple is full of great promises and I'm soooo curious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo, sounds like the starts of something hot! :D

    ReplyDelete

back to top