Friday, October 04, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#17)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...


I moved to the current place I'm living in about a year ago and, since I work from home, I had to turn one of the rooms in a office space. I'm very pleased with it and, besides cool stuff, I have the essentials I most certainly couldn't work without: laptop (of course), printer, drawers full of the unimaginable, a calendar, a physical agenda, a virtual one, binders, file folders, post-it notes... You name it and sure as hell I have it. BUT what I miss is a bulletin board and boy if I need one!

Now, considering we're two dividing the space, wouldn't this picture be the perfect call? Just imagine the board full of things related to books because, bless it, this is what I work with! ;)

What do you think? And what inspires you?

7 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader4 October 2013 at 12:47

    I know you love bulletin boards, and I'm happy to say that I really like the picture you chose to show us! The setting would be a nice layout for our office!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? We definitely HAVE to do something in regards of this and the sooner the better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you, Angela! I'm going to remedy to the missing bulletin board soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bulletin boards. I've never had the space for one and when I did it last a couple weeks before I ended up having to replace the space with a bookshelf. That picture it pretty awesome. You could do so much. I would probably get distracted by whats on there instead of doing work lol. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be pretty easy to get distracted, huh? Still, I can't help but dream of a wall like that, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend told me about paint that will turn a wall into a marker board. I so want it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love a good bulletin board. If I ever move somewhere that I can have an office, it will be a necessity!
    Here's what inspires me.

    ReplyDelete

back to top