Friday, October 11, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#18)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

(check this blog out to learn more!)

1. Stalkers Followers of my blog may have noticed just a tiny bit that my favourite colour is purple. Still, I always wonder if I made that pretty clear, so I'm pointing that out just to be sure... LOL

2. I usually prefer short nails because I can move better especially when typing on the keyboard (such a common truth, huh?), but in some occasion (take an event/celebration as example) I like to keep them a bit long and give them a touch of colour.

So, put 1 + 2 together and you'll have the beautiful result here on the right. Isn't it particular and gorgeous? From eye shadow to nail polish!

I added a link under the picture where you can check out the original post about this technique, in case you're curious! ;)

What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top