Friday, October 25, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#19)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

Last Sunday I spent the whole day in the company of a very dear friend of mine who happens to be an amazing author, with lots of great books very well appreciated all around the world... I'm sure that if I mention The Demon Trappers series you can easily guess who she is, right? ;)

Jana is always a big inspiration and I'm not saying this just because of her books, but because she's a wonderful person, too, and I really couldn't be more grateful for our friendship! We try to spend some quality time together every year and so far we got lucky and always ended up having the best of laughs, so I think you know why I couldn't help myself dedicating this week to her! :)

To those who haven't read them yet, I strongly recommend The Demon Trappers series, Briar Rose AND Tangled Souls (which Jana self-published this summer). You will have a blast with each title!

What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top