Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#16)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Not panicking was impossible.
For all the times I'd witnessed the murders of other women in my dreams, I'd failed to see my own.

Kindle 1% - "Epiphany" by Christina Jean Michaels


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

16 comments:

  1. Oh my..... I'm very intrigued!!! I'd panic too!

    Great tease!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds like an awesome book! thanks for stopping by my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser - very intriguing! Thanks for sharing it.

    Here is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh! This sounds interesting. And this is at the very beginning... Haven't heard of this one so thanks for sharing and stopping by my TT! :0)

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, not panicking would definitely be impossible...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's from the Prologue and I couldn't resist! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have that line at 1% you know it's going to be a good read!

    http://cupandchaucer.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/teaser-tuesday-october-01/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica@a GREAT read1 October 2013 at 20:25

    OOoh creepy!! And like one commenter said, only 1% in?! Wow! This has got to be a great read!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love strong openings of book and this one sounds rather intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, right? You gotta love such a powerful opening!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them, too! And this book is really intriguing, Ellie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christina Jean Michaels1 October 2013 at 22:18

    Thanks for sharing a teaser! I actually thought of using this one as a tagline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for stopping by, Christina! :)
    Honestly, as soon as I read it I knew I had to share it! It's strong and immediately drags you into the story. I would totally opt for a tagline, as a few bloggers stated in the comments, you read a line like that and you know it's got to be a great read!

    ReplyDelete

back to top