Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (#19)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"I notice how you're ignoring the important part of what I said," Tiago told her. He squatted and suddenly his upside-down face was in front of hers. "So I'll repeat: what the hell?"

Page 21 - "Storm's Heart" by Thea Harrison


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT read22 October 2013 at 12:48

    OOh intriguing tease!! Curious about the upside down face. Is he just hanging upside down? Or is she?

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!


    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lying on her back on the bed, so he appears upside-down to her eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I can so visualize that! Made me laugh too. thanks for stopping by my site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this teaser! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good laughs are guaranteed in this series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! Yeah, What the Hell!! Love it! Great tease!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

back to top