Friday, November 01, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#20)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

So, Thor: The Dark World is officially out on the big screen (whoo!) and I thought I'd celebrate the occasion with another bookend I SO have to buy at some point! What do you think? Isn't it cool? Of course, it's cooler if you like Marvel and have a passion for Comic Books like me, then I can assure you this is something that thrills you!

BUT, since I've also mentioned the movie, it just seems fair to share a Thor pic, too, huh? After all, I think we are on the same page when we talk about Chris Hemsworth... Are we not? ;)

What do you think?
And what inspires you?
back to top