Friday, November 22, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#23)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

I had a freezing but lovely afternoon yesterday, spent with Franny doing some shopping. Hence the fun despite the weather, LOL!

Now, I LOVE penguins so much that you may say that I have a little or, as Franny would point out, "just a little" addiction... Hi, my name is Silvia and I'm addicted to penguins sort of addiction... Ok, it's not that bad, really. Well, there's still plenty of space in the house. Not by my choice but there is, I can assure you. :P Seriously, I have some pretty cool stuff and when I saw the mug on the right I couldn't stop myself. Isn't it precious? My kitchen seems to think so! ;)

And now you know how to play safe with me for eventual gifts, Haha!

What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top