Friday, November 29, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#24)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...


Yesterday was my sister's birthday and, since she's a huge Alice In Wonderland fan and she loves and knows how to host a great tea party, I have the perfect inspiration to share...

Before you ask, no, I wish I could have done that lovely cake myself but it's not my creation. Although, I might want to try to do something like that one day... Try can't do any harm after all, right? :P

My lil sis is also getting her first degree at Uni next week (Woot, go sis!) and, after the proper long day of celebration, we're going to have fun with a tea party the very next day! So yeah, this 'Tea with Alice style cake' couldn't be more appropriate right now! ;)

What do you think? And what inspires you?

6 comments:

  1. Wow congrats to your sister! I love baking and attempting something new. My friend is moving in with me when I get back to the states and she is a cake decorator so I am hoping she shows me all the tricks.
    My Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that cake is epic! soo soo cute! and that would be a GREAT theme for a birthday party too! tea time! congrats to your sister! and enjoy your tea party!! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jess! :) Hope you get to learn lots of tricks and, by all means, feel free to share some with us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is, isn't it? Thanks, we're going to enjoy the tea party for you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this cake reminds me of the cake baking show they have on. Some AMAZING cakes they make. :) Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a few shows with very amazing cakes, indeed! I'm doing great, thanks. It's good to see you around again, Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top