Friday, December 13, 2013

Inspired Fridays (#25)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

As I already mentioned in my last Inspired Fridays post, last week was a very special one... My lil sis got her BA degree and we had a big celebration! :)

Her degree (like the one of her proud big sis ;)) is in Cinema & TV and she did an amazing thesis about Fairytales on the big screen. In the specific, she analyzed three movies: Alice In Wonderland, Red Riding Hood and Snow White and The Huntsman. How cool is it? She really did a splendid job and for the occasion my aunt, who's a very great baker and awesome decorator, made the themed biscuits you see here on the right.

Gorgeous, aren't they? And believe me, they were delicious, too!! :)

What do you think? And what inspires you?

6 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader13 December 2013 at 11:48

    They were amazing, indeed!!! I don't particularly like the hard frosting, but they were undoubtedly scrumptious!! Congrats to your sis again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! They look awesome! Man I wish I had a steady hand to be able to do that kind of stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and I know you appreciated them! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! those are just tooooo cute to eat! how awesome! I bet they taste just as good too ! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It broke my heart to eat them, but I must say that they tasted as great as they looked!! :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top