Friday, January 17, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#27)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

(find out here how to DIY galaxy leggings)

I use leggings a lot. They're practical, they perfectly fit you and, let's face it, they're terribly comfortable. But what about having a stunning design on them, too?

I must admit that I'm happy with my black ones, but I would be lying if I didn't say that I'd LOVE to go around with a pair of galaxy one! Just look at this picture and tell me you wouldn't like them as well. They're so cool, aren't they? And here's the great news: you can do them yourself! How about that? ;)

Below the picture, I linked a post in which you can find a tutorial for these, so if anyone is interested... It might sound a bit complex, but it's definitely worth a try, don't you agree?

What do you think? And what inspires you?

9 comments:

  1. These leggings are brilliant!! I love them and I am so going to try making these when I get a chance! Thanks so much for sharing, Silvia, and for visiting my blog! =) I really love your site, the picture on your heading is just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah that is too cool!!! What a great idea, i have seen those types of leg gins before. but that is genius to do them as a DIY . Super Inspired! let me know if you make your own, i always love to see how those DIY's turn out ! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You designed it yourself?! That's amazing! How? Now I've got something else to be inspired about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Among other things, I'm a designer as well. You can have a look here (my Company's website) to see some of my designs, if you like. I also made a few more as a freelancer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super happy to hear you so inspired, Katie! As soon as I have the time required, I'll give it a go. *fingers crossed for a job well done*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Silvia! They are beautiful! Seriously, I'm so awed/jealous/inspired! I've been taking some digital art classes because I wish I could create art like yours for myself, I mean, I know I'm never going to be as good as you are! But I'm having such a hard time with the classes and the software/program (?), so I might have to reconcile myself to just appreciating your art! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why, THANK YOU, Hazel Lee!! Graphic design softwares are never easy, they can give you a hard time even after years of practice, but patience and passion are the key for success! I've learnt all by myself and look at the results. So you see, everything is possible. Don't give up, girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been years since I've worn leggings. I love those of the universe though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to hear that! Also, thanks for the compliment about the header. Of all my designs, this is one of my personal favourites. So you see, you've just made me very happy with your comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top