Friday, January 31, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#29)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

After an entire month without doing any workout at all (not good...), this week I've started my routine again. My first thought when I did my stretching exercises was: "Oh, and here I thought it would have been painful, pfft!". Then, the next morning I was in a different state of mind: "Ouch-ouch-ouch!!!"

What did I realize? When you're used to do exercises every day (like I was for six months straight before the holiday break), never stop the routine. If you do, you're going to be in a hell of a pain when you re-start -.- ... Be motivated and don't stop!

On the bright side, despite the soreness, I definitely feel great and, most importantly, I sleep much better! Didn't you know? Exercising helps you sleep ;)

What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top